AST is committed to providing a quality service and achieving the highest standards of conduct. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our customers. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible;
- We treat all complaints seriously whether it is made in person, by letter, or by e-mail;
- We deal with it promptly and politely;
- We respond in the right way — for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc;
- We learn from complaints and use them to improve our service
What to Do If You Have a Complaint
You can complain about AST or a member of AST staff:
In writing to AST (London) Ltd, Unit 1 Ebury Business Centre, 161 – 163 Staines Road, Hounslow, TW3 3JZ.
Enclose copies of any relevant paperwork that you believe backs up your case.
Keep a copy of any letters between you and the business. You may need to refer to them later.
By fax on 0208 181 6427
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In person – if you want to complain in person you will need to make an appointment.
If possible please include the name or title of the member of staff or the Department your complaint relates to. All complaints should be addressed to the Managing Director.
What Happens Next?
We will reply within 5 working days from the date of which we receive your complaint. If it is not possible to give you a full reply within this time — for instance, because a detailed investigation is required — we will give you an interim response, telling you what is being done to deal with your complaint, when you can expect the full reply and from whom.
That full reply will include details of who to contact next if you believe that your complaint has not been dealt with properly.